Friday, June 10, 2011

bittersweet days with the 'Beautiful' Ones

After nearly 40 scenes, more than 100 shots, with some of the most 7 incredible characters later, a bittersweet feeling erupts inside me. Making my new short movie, 'Beautiful Women Wake Up Early'  in 5 days, it has happened at a pace where I haven't let it all sink in. It feels almost like a dream. I was surrounded by a dream cast with a dream crew. We were all connected, focused to bring out the best in the scenes and doing a great job with choreographing each scene.

In the past 13 years that I've been making movies, this has been one of the best times of my life directing a movie. There were so many laughs and precious moments to hold onto. The movie is one of the most uniquely photographed ones of mine, thanks to my wonderful cinematographer Stephen Leon. What a creative mind this man has...and my P.A., Raul Garcia, was incredible!!

Note: To Raimonda S., you are such a thrill to work with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment