Friday, June 5, 2020

Favorites List (pt.8)- Top favorite Movies of all Time!

Okay so this is never easy but somewhat it is. I ask myself what are my favorite movies of all time and immediately certain movies come to mind which are these below:

Top 5 favorite movies of all time:

1. Rocky
2. The Passion of the Christ
3. 12 Years a Slave
4. City Lights
5. Lawerence of Arabia

By the end of the year maybe this list will change since I've been watching many films this year.
But these films I've listed have stood the test of time and when I watch them I always leave feeling like I've grown inches in my imagination, they teach me about craftsmanship, story structure, tone, how to use music, and the performances in each of these films are amazing!

I hope you've enjoyed the lists that I've been posting, there might be more in the near future.

Have a safe and blessed day everyone!

-K.


No comments:

Post a Comment