Friday, April 12, 2013

Finished 'Kisses'

The rock and roll -road drama 'A Thousand Kisses Before Death' was completed this month. I'm very happy with it. It is one of my favorite scripts thus far. The main character Suzume is as complex as I wanted her to be and the story turned out to be a lot more than I expected as a writer. Its always good to allow the story to take the turns it wants to-based on the situations the characters find themselves in. These situations help define the characters because it'll force them to make critical decisions.

Writing this script was so much fun! I thought it was going to be about 88 pages but it turned out to be 102 pages, which is cool, because I was so caught up in the characters lives. I enjoyed hanging out with them, lol.

When the movie is made I'm looking to make it one of the best road movies ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment