Sunday, October 2, 2011

The 'Beautiful' Ones Speak Part 4: Aija Terauda


Audition

So my first day on my audition I missed it because I was sick.  He [Keith] had another day to go on. So when I came and I had my monologue I like the atmosphere. I like [the] welcoming and I like [that] everyone was listening carefully to what I was saying. I felt that this [is] good people to work with so when I get the call from Keith, I think it was monday, I was really happy to work on it-he was so excited-he said you got the part to my film, and I was like 'wow that's great'.

On the Set

Working on the set with Keith was so easy, not stressful at all. He does things with big love and you can feel the love around on the set. I can feel that he loves what he does. On the first day we were shooting I felt that the film is going to be good because of this energy around. Cast, crew, amazing. Everybody knows what they are suppose to do.

Favorite memory

So my best memory was on the last day of filming the scene, on [my] second day of shooting. We were thinking maybe my character should go out the windo... she was suppose to have an awakening part and we were thinking maybe its going to rain. At the end of the day the rain started. I...was praying [at] the window and I just went outside on the balcony through the window. So my character became alive. At the end of the scene everyone was happy & he [Keith] was supporting the scene...he said that was exactly what we were thinking about [to] ending the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment