Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Documentary Mix!







Since late September 2010 I've been shooting a documentary about my love for various cultural foods. It has been a blast! I've been going to different restaurants in New York City, taking pictures and recording as well. But what may surprise people is that you will see me cooking. Several people have asked me if I cook. Some I think don't believe I can cook...well...lol.
I'm having such a great time making this movie at my own pace, there is no real deadline. The plan is to have it ready for the dvd collection of my shorts for the summer 2012. It has become and will become more candid and vunerable as production continues.  The movie will be a mixture of documentary, avant-garde & still photos...and the title is 'Kiss the Cook'.

Look out for what will be done on the scale of epic mouth watery proportions. :-)

Special thanks to a beautiful individual, she is my food consultant on this movie, her name is Jenny Lee. She has been a great help on this movie, and she knows I appreciate everything she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment