Friday, January 21, 2011

Principal Photography Continues...

Wow! What a week it has been. 'Happiness is You' is going well. We shot for four days this week. Now we have just a couple of scenes left which will wrap up next week. Yoriko who has played the role of Dollie in the movie gives such a splendid performance I believe people will be impressed. Dominique, it's a joy seeing her smile in the freezing weather, it defiantely helps to keep me going. She gives a commanding performance. The both of them have been such wonderful soldiers, every night we shot they gave their all.

Lots of respect to the crew...tough people I have on my team, and to my make up artist, Gabriella, she's been doing such a wonderful job, she's quick and accurate with her work.

I believe this is the best cast and crew that I've worked with...Thank U all!!!
We wrap next week...they are hanging in there. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment